BY VISITING WWW.DEBORAHMUNIES.COM YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Deborah Munies LLC (“Deborah Munies”). The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
The Site offers an overview of the life coaching services offered by Deborah Munies LLC, it features a blog with articles related to living a better life, digital products for sale, physical products for sale, products and information we like and want to tell you about and a space to view peaceful images (the “Services”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily1 provide to us, which may include:
Service & Product Orders.
We collect a variety of personal information with each product order. This includes:
- Your name, address, email address and phone number. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure the delivery of your order. We use your email to communicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship with you. When you place an order you may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at Deborah@DeborahMunies.com.
- Your payment information. We collect payment information for each order but we do not store payment information on our servers. Your payment information is securely communicated to and processed via our e-commerce software providers.
Website & Blog Interaction
We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
- Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list;
- Your name, email address and/or social media profile in order to post a comment on our blog;
- Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating
our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be
accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at Deborah@DeborahMunies.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Updated: January 2016