Why do I want to work with parents and children together?
Because when parents and children learn something new together it’s an even playing field. It creates an incredible bond – you are both coming in with a clean slate, learning the same material at the same time. This environment provides an opportunity for you both to share this knowledge, collaborate and support each other as you grow in your respective ways. You will form a common language and reference point that you can embrace and use as you both grow in years to come. I have experienced this first-hand with my own children.
This is for you if…
- You want to bond with your child and learn something new together that can improve your life.
- You want to learn new approaches to developing your relationship.
- You know being a child and being a parent can be difficult, and you want to learn ways to make it better and cope with challenges.
- You want to discover new ways to manage stress.
- You and your child want to learn how to make real changes in your life and want someone to guide you along the way.
- You think knowing who you are and trusting yourself are vital.
- You think it’s important to have self confidence and be who you are, not who others tell you who to be.
- There’s something you want to create, and you want to do it together.
- You know there are things holding you both back. You want to unveil and start to overcome them.
- You want to stop being fearful and start being fun-full.
- You worry about things and want to be more sure.
- You want to learn how to know what is right for you.
- You want to stop bullying yourself and start building yourself.
- You want to work with someone who has children and “gets it.”
I work with parents through Parent + Child Personalized Sessions, Parent + Child Groups, and Parent Continuing Education Programs.
PARENT + CHILD PERSONALIZED SESSIONS
The Parent + Child Personalized Sessions are for those who want to have customized content, tools and pace. When learning, it’s important to have fun and be involved in the process. We will come to the sessions with an eye open for self-discovery, learning, encouragement, acceptance and compassion; sprinkled with some fun and laughter.
What you get:
- Preliminary 60 minute set up call with parent
- 4 – 90 minute sessions weekly for one parent and one child (in person or virtually)
- Weekly next steps
- Email access during office hours throughout our engagement
Investment: $1850 total for 1 parent + 1 child
*Program content and duration can be customized based on goals
PARENT + CHILD GROUPS
Do you and your friends want to build a community to support your growth and development? Address common issues, goals or fears?
Reach out to me and we can create a program that meets your group’s needs and schedule. For a list of possible topics, please see sidebar or reach out to me for a summary of suggested programs.
PARENTING CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Want to update your parenting toolbox? These programs educate and provide tools that are simple and easy to use, and are taught using real-life applicable situations.
Watch for updates and new programs in my newsletter.
Workshop + Speaking Sample Topics
Making Lemonade Out of Lemons
The Power of Knowing
Can’t Dimmer My Shimmer™
Stop Resisting and Start Listening
It’s Ok To Be Different
Minding Your Business
How To Know+Trust+Create
Working with Difficult People
When “just kidding” Isn’t Kidding
I can’t thank Deborah enough for the guidance she provided to my daughter. Deborah helped my teenage daughter feel good about herself and recognize her individuality – and that it’s ok to be herself! This was valuable at a time when my daughter was hearing so many others tell her who she should be. It was amazing how receptive my daughter was and she took to heart Deborah’s teachings. It is clear that Deborah cares for the girls she speaks to and really wants to help them shine and like who they are.